• Quick hand wash in cold water to maintain the garment quality and shape.
• Cold water will helps to prevent garment from shrinking
• Do not soak. Soaking your clothes can do serious damage to their colour, shape and fit.
• Do not soak colour block garment to prevent stained if there is a colour run
• For machine wash, wash it in a laundry bag to maintain the garment quality and shape
• Tumble dry low
• Do not bleach
• Low heat ironing
• To maintain the shape of pleated garment, please do not iron the pleats flat and straight. Garment steamer recommended for pleated garment.