LOGISTICS (PART TIME / FULL TIME)
• Process and assist in dispatching of customer's orders
• Manage inventories / perform stock-take
• Assist in any other administrative and logistic tasks
• Monitor products and perform quality checks
• Handle and process customer returns, exchanges or defects
• At least 18 years of age. Minimum GCE ‘O’ level
• No working experience needed
• Good team player
• Able to work fast and independently
• Positive, honest, responsible and organized
• Good command of the English language
• Able to commit for minimum 3 months, at least 3 days a week for part time or Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6pm for full time.
How to apply?
Please send in your CV to email@example.com with the subject title of the position you are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.